Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Project Paper Wreath

Well, I was browsing pinterest the other day, and I saw a paper wreath!  I thought it was pretty cool, but didnt really feel like it was something I wanted to start at the moment!
Last night, Derik and I had pizza for dinner, and as I was cleaning up... I spotted the cardboard circle from under the pizza!!  A light bulb went off in my brain, and I decided to put with my craft supplies, so I could begin work on my wreath today!

My supply list for this project was short and SIMPLE!
 - Pizza Cardboard
 - A Large Bowl
 - Pencil
 - Tape
 - Staples
 - Scrapbook paper in fall colors

 I traced the large bowl in the center of the pizza cardboard...

I cut the center circle out, so that I had a wreath shape.

I cut out strips of paper 3"x1" from fall colored scrapbook paper...

I rolled the paper into loops and taped 3 of them together like so...

 Then stapled them as shown below to the cardboard.

I continued stapling rows of paper loops all the way around the wreath.

  And I finished the wreath off with a bow!

 I love being festive!!

Total cost of this project $0.00!!!  I love projects that are free!! The next time we eat a frozen pizza, I will make a Christmas wreath!!

 - Jessica

2 comments: